Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you create an account, post your resume, apply for jobs or use certain features on our site. This may include:
- Contact details like your name, email address, phone number
- Resume information like your education, skills, experience
- Any other details you voluntarily provide, such as profile information
How We Use Information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain and improve our site and services
- To create and manage your account
- To send you important account, transactional and site notifications
- To allow employers to view your resume and contact you about job opportunities
- To comply with legal obligations like fraud prevention, record-keeping and security requirements
We process your information for the purposes outlined in this policy, with your consent or as needed to provide our services to you. We will not use your data for other purposes without first informing you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. The following details when we may share your information:
- With third party service providers working on our behalf who are bound by security and confidentiality obligations.
- To comply with legal obligations, enforce our Terms of Service, or protect our rights and users.
- With your permission to share your information with potential employers or immigration partners.
Your information will not be shared outside of these circumstances without your explicit consent.
We retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or needed to provide our services. We may also retain and use your data as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
At any time, you have the right to request access to or deletion of the personal data we have collected about you. You also have the right to object to or restrict our data processing. To make such a request, please use the contact details in the “Contact Us” section below.
We follow industry standards and maintain reasonable security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Changes to this Policy
- By email: email@example.com
Effective Date: 1st January, 2019